Online Cooking Class: Homemade Chocolate Bark
Chef demonstrates each step and assists you as you perform each step.
Ask questions and have the chef check your progress.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Minimum 4 devices
- Class Maximum 10 devices
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- LabelsCouples, Beginner, Fun, Chocolate Making, Mother's Day, Gourmet
Toppings may include:
Whole roasted hazelnuts
Acetate sheets 5 pcs
Parchment paper AT size 5 pcs
Stainless steel bowls 5 pcs
Pot 1 pc
Silicone rubber spatula 3 PC's
Offset spatula 3 PC's
Flat baking tray 2
Cutter round small or medium sized
Cutter round 2"× 2" (small or medium sized)
Heart cutter / any shape cutter of choice (rectangle/ triangle)
Gel food color red (for Valentine's day) or any food color of choice (it has to be gel based)