Online Cooking Class: Traditional Chinese Dim Sum
Chef demonstrates each step and assists you as you perform each step.
Ask questions and have the chef check your progress.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Minimum 4 devices
- Class Maximum 20 devices
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- LabelsBeginner, Fun, Chinese, Asian, Holiday
Powdered gelatin, preferably unflavored Knox Gelatine
Light soy sauce
Chinese cooking wine
White peppercorn powder, optional
Chinkiang vinegar (black vinegar)
Chinese white rice vinegar
Japanese or Persian cucumbers
Red bird chili, optional
Dried red chilies
Rolling pin, ideally Asian style rolling pin which is around 10 inches
Steamer pot and steamer basket
Sauce pan or small frying pan
Slotted spoon or spatula
Measurement cups and spoons
Chinese soup spoon or any soup spoon
Small sauce plate