Online Cooking Class: Perfectly Paired Sangria and Paella
Chef demonstrates each step and assists you as you perform each step.
Ask questions and have the chef check your progress.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Minimum 4 devices
- Class Maximum 20 devices
- Event Duration 1.75 hours
- LabelsDate Night, Fun, Spanish, Pescatarian, Mother's Day
Small red bell pepper
Paprika, preferably smoked
Short grain rice, preferably bomba rice
Chicken, fish or vegetable stock
Peeled and deveined small to medium shrimp
Halibut, grouper or other sea bass, optional
Medium size scallops, optional
Small clams, optional
Fresh or frozen peas
Good quality canned tomatoes
Medium quality red wine such as rioja or tempranillo
Bag of ice
Rum, cognac, brandy, Grand Marnier, or Armagnac, optional
Seasonal fruit, such as apples, bananas, apricots, cherries, peaches, watermelon, plums, pluots, pears, persimmons, clementines or tangerines
For 1 person: 8 inch flat skillet, preferably non-stick, preferably not cast iron. Or an 8 inch paella pan.
For 2 people: 9 to 10 inch flat skillet, preferably non-stick, preferably not cast iron. Or an 8 inch paella pan.
For 4 people: 12 inch flat skillet, preferably non-stick, preferably not cast iron. Or an 8 inch paella pan.
For 5-8 people: 15 inch paella pan.
Large jar for sangria
Paring knife, optional
Fruit juicer, optional