Online Mixology Class: A Twist on Tequila Favorites
Chef demonstrates each step and assists you as you perform each step.
Ask questions and have the chef check your progress.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Minimum 6 devices
- Class Maximum 24 devices
- Event Duration 60 minutes
Jalapeño (two thin slices)
Agave nectar (2 oz)
Fresh lime juice (3 oz)
Grapefruit Juice (2 oz)
Reposado or Gold Tequila (8 oz)
Club Soda (4 oz)
Bucket of ice
Table salt, one pinch
Mezcal (optional, 1oz)
Sage leaves (optional)
Large ice cube (optional)
Cocktail shaker or jar with lid
Muddler or large wooden spoon
Three drinking glasses
60-minute class hosted on Zoom. Tax included.