Online Cooking Class: Mediterranean Street Food Goes Vegan
Chef demonstrates each step and assists you as you perform each step.
Ask questions and have the chef check your progress.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Minimum 4 devices
- Class Maximum 20 devices
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- LabelsVegetarian, Vegan, Healthy, Fun, Mediterranean
Dried Italian herbs seasoning
All-purpose flour or gluten-free all-purpose flour
Non-dairy milk such as soy or almond
Rice wine vinegar
Fresh mint sprigs
Measuring cups and spoons
One small and two medium mixing bowls
Plate or platter
Airtight container or Mason jar
3 medium-large mixing bowls
Heavy-duty baking sheet or roasting pan (not a cookie sheet)
Parchment paper or silicone pad
Plates for serving
Tall glasses for cocktails
Cocktail shaker or Mason jar with a tight-fitting lid and small strainer
Muddler or wooden spoon
Metal bowl or cup