Online Cooking Class: Fermentation for Digestion and Immunity
Chef demonstrates each step and assists you as you perform each step.
Ask questions and have the chef check your progress.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Minimum 4 devices
- Class Maximum 20 devices
- Event Duration 2 hours
- LabelsCouples, Vegetarian, Healthy, Fun, Asian
Raw cane sugar, turbinado preferred
Stick of cinnamon
Whole clove spice
Brewer’s yeast, optional
Iodine-free sea salt or kosher salt
Fish sauce, optional
Korean chile paste
Coconut or vegetable oil
White or brown cooked rice
Non-skid shelf grip or wet kitchen towel
Half gallon Mason jar or large glass jug
Two small jars with tight-fitting lids, optional
Two to three 12 oz Mason jars or large glass jugs
Something to weigh down the kimchi, like a can of beans or a pot
Medium serving platter
Wok or deep sauté pan
Cheese cloth, or kitchen towel
Spoon for skimming