Online Cooking Class: Colorful Dumplings Made Simple
Chef demonstrates each step and assists you as you perform each step.
Ask questions and have the chef check your progress.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Minimum 4 devices
- Class Maximum 20 devices
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- LabelsVegetarian, Beginner, Fun, Chinese, Asian, Holiday
Ground pork, optional
Light soy sauce
Chinese cooking wine
Zucchini, Napa cabbage or mushrooms
The following are available in many Asian markets and on Amazon:
Dried shiitake mushrooms
White peppercorn powder
Rolling pin, ideally Asian style rolling pin which is around 10 inches in length
Cheesecloth (or disposable coffee filter or kitchen towel)
Large frying pan
Medium-sized frying pan with a lid (for pan-frying dumplings)
Large slotted spoon
Measuring cups and spoons
Stock pot or large cooking pot