Online Cooking Class: Make Asian Takeout at Home
Chef demonstrates each step and assists you as you perform each step.
Ask questions and have the chef check your progress.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Minimum 4 devices
- Class Maximum 20 devices
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- LabelsGroup, Beginner, Fusion, Asian, Couples
Chicken, beef or vegetable broth
Soy sauce, tamari shoyu or coconut aminos
Refrigerated yakisoba noodles or dried ramen noodles
Fresh baby spinach
Ground pork, ground chicken or mashed tofu
All-purpose or gluten-free flour
Peanut oil or vegetable oil
7-inch square egg roll wrappers
Sesame seeds, optional
Light brown sugar
Rice vinegar or apple cider vinegar
Stock pot, soup pot or Dutch oven
Wooden spoon or mixing spoon
Two small, two medium and two large mixing bowls
Smooth work surface
Tongs or large slotted spoon
Platter, large plate or wire rack