Online Cooking Class: Sex and the City-Themed Favorites
Chef demonstrates each step and assists you as you perform each step.
Ask questions and have the chef check your progress.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Minimum 4 devices
- Class Maximum 6 devices
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- LabelsSushi Making, Asian, Japanese, Pescatarian
Soy paper sheets or full nori sheets
Ahi tuna (sushi-grade from frozen)
Yellowtail tuna (sushi-grade from frozen)
Salmon (sushi-grade from frozen)
Shrimp tempura (pre-cooked) or fish sticks
Spicy mayo (or sriracha mayo)
Vegetable oil (optional)
Seasoned rice vinegar
Soy sauce or tamari
Pickled ginger (optional)
Edamame bean pods
Coarse sea salt
Small bowls for cleaning fingers
Rice cooker or saucepan with tight-fitting lid
Hand-held paper fan for cooling rice
Plates for sushi
Small bowls for soy sauce
Shallow wide bowl for cooking rice
Ice for fish in a plastic bag
Empty bowl for used edamame pods
Hawthorne strainer or slotted spoon