Virtual Cooking Class: Dark Chocolates Delights
Chef demonstrates each step and assists you as you perform each step.
Ask questions and have the chef check your progress.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Minimum 4 devices
- Event Duration 75 minutes
54%-70% dark chocolate
28% white chocolate
Feuilletons (crushed crêpes), or cornflake cereal
Orange zest, ground coffee or vanilla extract
Natural orange extract
Dutch processed cocoa powder
Cinnamon sticks, skewers, popsicle sticks or candy canes
Mini marshmallows (optional)
Three rubber spatulas
Soft silicone chocolate molds (do not use clear plastic, hard plastic or polycarbonate molds), or parchment paper on baking sheets
Chef's knife, optional
Cutting board, optional
Handheld cheese grater, or zester
Microwave or double boiler
Three plastic pastry bags, or plastic freezer bags
Freezer space to cool the chocolate