Online Cooking Class: Boozy Irish Comfort Food
Chef demonstrates each step and assists you as you perform each step.
Ask questions and have the chef check your progress.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Minimum 4 devices
- Class Maximum 20 devices
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- LabelsGroup, Adult, Date Night, Fun, Baking
Unsalted butter, preferably Irish butter
Fresh Italian parsley
Irish red ale beer
Chicken or vegetable stock
Light brown sugar
Heavy whipping cream
Guinness or Murphy’s beer
Jameson or other Irish whiskey
Bailey's Irish Cream
Pre-made pie crust or buy ingredients below to make your own:
Barley flour or quinoa flour
Dry malt extract or molasses
Unsalted Kerry Irish butter
Large sauté pan
Liquid measuring cup
Large blender or potato masher
Two small bowls
Two medium mixing bowls
Large mixing bowl
Large food processor or stand mixer
Rolling pin or pint glass
Oven and stove