Online Cooking Class: Colorful Breakfast Spread
Wed, Feb 8th
Thu, Feb 9th
Thu, Feb 9th
Fri, Feb 10th
Chef demonstrates each step and assists you as you perform each step.
Ask questions and have the chef check your progress.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Minimum 4 devices
- Class Maximum 20 devices
- Event Duration 75 minutes
- LabelsVegan, Gluten Free, Beginner, Fun, Brunch, Mother's Day
Butter or margarine
Bell peppers (optional)
Yellow squash (optional)
Shredded or crumbled cheese (optional)
Chopped tomatoes (optional)
All-purpose flour (or gluten-free flour)
Fresh or dry parsley (optional)
Chopped nuts (optional)
Mandarin oranges (fresh or canned)
Honey (or agave nectar or date syrup)
Champagne flutes (or wine glasses)
8- or 10-inch non-stick skillet with sloping sides or omelette pan
Small ice cream scoop
2 cooling racks
2 medium mixing bowls
2 muffin tins (dozen each)
Paper muffin/cupcake liners
Small mixing bowl
Citrus zester or box grater with zester
Large mixing bowl or decorative serving bowl