Online Cooking Class: The Art of Chinese Dumplings
Chef demonstrates each step and assists you as you perform each step.
Ask questions and have the chef check your progress.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Minimum 4 devices
- Class Maximum 20 devices
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- LabelsBeginner, Date Night, Fun, Chinese, Asian, Holiday, Valentine's
Ground pork or firm tofu
Light soy sauce
Chinese cooking wine (any rice-based cooking wine works)
Chinkiang vinegar (available in all Asian markets and Amazon)
Chinese white rice vinegar (or Japanese marukan vinegar)
Vegetables of your choice: Zucchini, napa cabbage, button mushrooms, etc.
Fresh shiitake mushrooms or dried wood-ear mushrooms
Chili oil or fresh red chili, optional
Asian rolling pin
Large slotted spoon
Small slotted spoon, optional
Cutting board and knife
Measuring cups and spoons
Large stock or cooking pot
Small frying pan or sauce pan
Medium frying pan with lid