Online Cooking Class: Classic Cajun Dishes
Chef demonstrates each step and assists you as you perform each step.
Ask questions and have the chef check your progress.
- Recipes Recipes are sent in your booking confirmation.
- Ingredients Ingredients can be adapted for dietary restrictions or lack of availability.
- Technology Connect with the chef using Zoom on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
- Class Participation Chime in with questions through audio or chat. Use of video is optional.
- Class Minimum 4 devices
- Class Maximum 20 devices
- Event Duration 1.5 hours
- LabelsCouples, Group, Gourmet, Fun, Pescatarian
Green bell pepper
Red bell pepper
Seafood stock or clam juice
Gumbo filé powder, such as Zatarain's or Tony Charhere's
Red snapper fillet
Shucked oysters or canned oysters
Shredded white cheese, such as mozzarella
Large 8-quart pot
Small muffin pan
2 cutting boards (1 large for vegetables, 1 small for shrimp)
4-Liter stock pot